How can I pay for the purchases made on OlizStore?
OlizStore provides you with multiple payment options.
OlizStore is Nepal’s 1st Online Payment gateway supporting all major Visa and Master Card from Nepal or International Bank. This transaction has been supported by Nabil Bank & Himalayan Bank Ltd.
- You can use any of the major Visa, Master Card & UnionPay , Debit/Credit issued by the local or international Bank .
- You can make payment using SCT nPay Online Payment Gateway. More Info
- You can make payments to OlizStore websites through eSewa. More Info
- You can make payments to OlizStore websites through IME Pay. More Info
- You can deposit the billed amount in our bank account.
- You can use cash on delivery/Swipe on delivery options.
What is Cash on Delivery/Swipe on delivery?
If you are not comfortable making an online payment in Olizstore.com, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (C-O-D) payment method instead. With C-O-D you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
With swipe on delivery you can use your debit/credit card to swipe for the purchases made on the swipe machine brought by our sales executive.
Why is the COD option not offered in my location?
COD option is available depending on the availability of our courier partner to accept the amount of cash of your purchase order.
Please enter your pin code on the product page to check if COD is available in your location.
PAYMENT OPTIONS for international customer who wants to send gift to their friends and family in Nepal:
*Various Types of Credit and Debit Cards
Debit Card/Credit card: You can use Visa and Master Card. We also accept payments made using Paypal.