Garmin vivosport Activity Tracker (Small/Medium, Slate)
- Displays Activity and Heart Rate Data
- Fitness Monitoring Tools
- All-Day Stress Tracking
- HR, GPS, Accelerometer Sensors
- Always-On Chroma Display
- Smart Notifications & LiveTrack
- Sleep Monitor with Silent Alarm
- Bluetooth & ANT+ Connectivity
- Up to 7 Days of Continuous Battery Life
- Fits Wrists 4.8 to 7.4" Around
Stay active and connected with the vivosport Activity Tracker from Garmin. This all-day tracker features a Slate design and fits wrists 4.8 to 7.4" around. The vivosport features both daily activity tracking, such as steps and distance, as well as more advanced fitness monitoring tools, such as wrist-based heart rate data. These advanced metrics allow the vivosport to determine sophisticated readings and calculations, such as your VO2 max estimate and fitness age. In addition to a heart rate sensor and accelerometer, which enable certain fitness and activity metrics, the vivosport also houses a GPS sensor, which allows it to accurately track activities while outside. All your progress and data can be accessed and read easily on the vivosport's colorful, always-on Chroma touchscreen display.
To transmit your data and keep you connected to the world, the vivosport features both Bluetooth and ANT+ technology. This wireless communication allows the vivosport to transmit your activity to your phone or smart device via the free Garmin Connect mobile app. It also allows the vivosport to pair with your device for alerts and smart notifications.
The vivosport's built-in rechargeable battery is designed to last up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode. A charging/data clip is included.
- Sports on the Go and at Home
- Whether it's a run, walk, or ride, the vivosport's built-in GPS lets you track distance, time, speed, or pace. You can even map it out on Garmin Connect, Garmin's companion website. Preloaded timed activities, including strength training and cardio, are also available, so you can work out indoors as well.
- Daily Fitness Monitoring and Stress Tracking
- Using Elevate's wrist-based heart-rate technology, the vivosport is able to estimate your VO2 max and fitness age. It also tracks your HRV (heart rate variability), which is used to calculate and display your stress level.
- Stay Connected
- Once your vivosport is paired with your compatible smartphone, you'll have access to a full suite of smart, handy features. Get text messages, social media updates, emails, and more. You can also use the vivosport's connected features to find your phone, access music controls, and access the LiveTrack feature to let friends follow your activities.
- Garmin Connect
- Garmin Connect is a free online community where active users can connect and compete by joining challenges, cheer each other's successes, and even share their triumphs via social media.
Garmin Vivosport Specs
Display Type Memory-in-pixel (MIP) color touchscreen display Display Size 0.38 x 0.76" (9.7 x 19.3 mm) Display Resolution 72 x 144 pixels Materials Lens: Chemically strengthened glass
Connectivity Bluetooth, ANT+ Sensors Heart rate, GPS, barometric altimeter, accelerometer Memory 7 timed activities
14 days of activity tracking data
Water Rating 5 ATM Battery Life GPS Mode: Up to 8 hours
Smartwatch Mode: Up to 7 days
Dimensions Width x Thickness: 0.8 x 0.4" (21 x 10.9 mm)
Fits wrists 4.8 to 7.4" (122 to 188 mm) around
Weight 24.1 g (0.9 oz) Packaging Info Package Weight 0.25 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
6.6 x 2.9 x 2.6"In the BoxGarmin vivosport Activity Tracker (Small/Medium, Slate)
- Charging/Data Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty