Apple Macbook Pro 13.3" Touch Bar and Touch ID 2.4GHz Quad-Core Processor 512GB Storage
- 2.4GHz quad-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 512GB SSD storage1
- Retina display with True Tone
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
he space gray mid 2019 Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar has been upgraded with an 8th Generation Intel Core quad-core processor. This laptop still features True Tone display technology that automatically adjusts white balance to match the color temperature of the surround light, and the Apple's T2 coprocessor chip. All of this helps to create a more powerful and versatile system for photographers, video editors, 3D graphic designers, gamers, and coders.
This MacBook Pro is powered by an 8th Gen 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor that features a burst speed of up to 4.1 GHz, while 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. The system memory cannot be upgraded.
The 13.3" IPS Retina display features a WQXGA 2560 x 1600 screen resolution with a 227 ppi pixel density. It has LED backlighting with a maximum brightness of 500 nits, and it includes support for the P3 wide color gamut. Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 655 delivers a sharp, clear picture, and you'll also be able to output video to an external display using the system's Thunderbolt 3 ports, which feature native DisplayPort output. One Thunderbolt 3 port can support one 5K display at resolutions up to 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz, or dual UHD 4K displays at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz, each of which are able to support over a billion colors. Also supported are dual displays at resolutions up to 4096 x 2304 at 60 Hz with millions of colors.
The Touch Bar places controls right at your fingertips and adapts to different apps to provide useful functions without having to navigate complex menus or memorize keyboard shortcuts. Replacing the function keys in the top row of the keyboard, the Touch Bar features a Retina-quality display and supports multi-touch input. The power button contains the Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T2 chip with "Hey Siri" functionality.
For long-term storage of your files, this MacBook Pro is equipped with a 256GB PCIe SSD. If you want to add external peripherals, four Thunderbolt 3 ports support bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s, while also supporting 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and device charging. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) is built-in for wireless networking, and Bluetooth 5.0 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, three microphones, stereo speakers, a 64-key backlit keyboard with four arrow keys, an ambient light sensor, and a large Force Touch trackpad.
This Mac comes preloaded with macOS. Updates can be downloaded for free via the Mac App Store. Please check Apple's website for upgrade eligibility.
- 8th Gen Intel Core Quad-Core Performance
- The MacBook Pro features an 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with 128MB of eDRAM. Its quad-core processor has a stock speed of 2.4 GHz and can be boosted up to 4.1 GHz.
- Touch Bar
- The Touch Bar replaces the function keys that have long occupied the top of your keyboard with something much more versatile and capable. The multi-touch, Retina-quality display changes automatically based on what you're doing, from showing traditional system controls, such as volume and brightness, to more directly interacting with or browsing through content. Intelligent typing features like emoji and predictive text improve the typing experience, and you'll be able to customize the Touch Bar to fit your needs. The Touch Bar can also adapt to apps, such as Mail, Safari, Messages, and even third-party apps like Adobe Photoshop, so you'll have access to useful functions previously hidden in menus.
- Touch ID
- A Touch ID sensor has been integrated into the power button, so you can quickly log into your account, even when another user is logged in. You can also use it with Apple Pay to securely purchase things over the web.
- Retina Display
- The display in the MacBook Pro features 500 nits and an increased contrast ratio, delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. It also supports the P3 wide color gamut, which features 25% more colors than the commonly used sRGB gamut, for even more vibrant greens and reds. This helps ensure truer-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
- True Tone Technology
- With True Tone technology, the display and Touch Bar deliver a more natural viewing experience for design and editing workflows, as well as everyday tasks like browsing the web and writing email.
- Apple T2 Chip
- With the Apple T2 chip, the MacBook Pro delivers enhanced system security with support for secure boot and on-the-fly encrypted storage, and also brings "Hey Siri" to the Mac.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously or one multi-panel 5K display. The MacBook Pro has two ports, sharing one dedicated bus.
Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Mid 2019 w/ Touch Bar Specs
Operating System macOS (64-Bit) Display Panel Type IPS Size 13.3" Aspect Ratio 16:10 Resolution 2500 x 1600 Touchscreen No Finish Glossy Maximum Brightness 500 cd/m2 Refresh Rate 60 Hz Adaptive Sync Technology None Storage and Expansion Total Installed Capacity 512 GB Solid State Storage 1 x 256 GB Integrated PCIe Optical Drive None I/O USB Type-C Ports 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (Supports DisplayPort) Audio 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output Built-In Speakers 2 Built-In Microphones 3 Media Card Slots None Communications Ethernet None Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) Bluetooth 5.0 GPS None NFC None Webcam User-Facing: 720p Battery Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) Watt Hours / Type 58 Wh Non-Removable Maximum Runtime 10 Hours Keyboard & Mouse Keyboard 64-Key Notebook Keyboard with Backlight and Touch Bar Pointing Device Force Touch Trackpad General Security Fingerprint Reader Power Supply 61 W AC Input Power 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz Operating Temperature 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C Operating Humidity 0 to 90% Dimensions 12 x 0.6 x 8.4" / 30.5 x 1.5 x 21.3 cm Weight 3 lb / 1.4 kg