Apple iPad Pro 11" 1TB Wi-Fi + 4G LTE
- 11" Multi-Touch Liquid Retina Display
- 2388 x 1668 Screen Resolution (264 ppi)
- Apple A12X 64-Bit SoC + M12 Coprocessor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), BT 5.0
- Front 7MP TrueDepth Face ID Camera
- Rear 12MP Camera
- USB Type-C Connectivity
- iOS 12
The 11" iPad Pro from Apple, updated from the same one you know and love, steps up from its previous 10.5" design and ditches the Home button for a display that's more screen and less bezel. Built with the same Liquid Retina technology found on the iPhone XR, the iPad Pro's 11" display features a 2388 x 1668 resolution, ProMotion technology, wide color and True Tone support, as well as a 600 cd/m2 brightness rating. Performance-wise, Apple has replaced the A10X processor with the A12X Bionic chip. This multi-core processor handles all the computational and graphical processing needed for complicated tasks. In addition, it's paired with a Neural Engine chip for advanced machine learning. With the removal of the Home button which also functioned as the fingerprint sensor, the iPad Pro has opted for Face ID via its front-facing 7MP TrueDepth camera. Lastly, Apple has opted for a USB Type-C connector rather than its traditional Lightning connector for additional features and broader compatibility with other devices.
- Edge-to-Edge Liquid Retina Display
- The Liquid Retina display in the iPad Pro features wide color support, True Tone, and an anti-reflective coating for a natural, accurate viewing experience both indoors and out. It also supports ProMotion technology, which automatically adjusts the display's refresh rate, up to 120Hz, for smooth and responsive scrolling.
- A12X Bionic Chip
- The Apple A12X Bionic chip, built on 7nm technology, consists of an 8-core CPU and a 7-core GPU. This chip is designed to tackle complex tasks such as editing photos, creating 3D models, and more. Additionally, a Neural Engine chip works alongside the A12X for advanced machine learning from photography to AR.
- Face ID & Cameras
- With the removal of the home button, the iPad Pro now utilizes its 7MP front-facing TrueDepth camera with Face ID for security and unlocking your device. It works in any position and enables you to use Apple Pay in apps as well as Animoji and Memoji in chats. At the rear is a 12MP camera, which supports 4K video, document scanning, and AR experiences.
- Apple Accessories
- Built with over 100 magnets, the iPad Pro seamlessly connects to additional accessories. The Apple pencil can magnetically attach to the side of the iPad Pro for simultaneous pairing and charging. On the other hand, the magnets firmly secure the Smart Folio Keyboard in place and detach easily for alternate viewing modes.
- USB Type-C
- The USB Type-C connector has replaced the Lightning connector as a one-cable solution for a wide variety of connectivity options. It supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds for up to 10 Gb/s file transfers, an external 5K resolution display, and even other devices for sharing power.
- Battery Life
- Built with a 29.37 W lithium-polymer battery, the iPad Pro is rated to last for up to 10 hours while surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos, or listening or music. Models utilizing cellular network data for these services will have around a nine hour battery life instead.
Display Panel Type IPS LCD E-Paper Light No Touchscreen Technology Capacitive Size 11" Aspect Ratio 199:139 Native Resolution 2388 x 1668 Pixel Density 264 ppi Viewing Angle 178° Brightness 600 cd/m² Input/Output Connectors Ports 1x USB 3.1 - Type C Audio 4x Integrated Speaker
5x Integrated Microphone
Flash Media Slot None ExpressCard Slot No SIM Card Size 1 x Nano Front Camera Resolution 7.0 MP / Video: 1920 x 1080p 60fps Aperture f/2.2 Rear Camera Resolution 12.0 MP / Video: 3840 x 2160p 60 fps Focus Type Phase-Detect Autofocus Rear Camera Flash Rear Camera Flash Yes Number of LEDs 4 Number of Tones Dual Tone General Keyboard Virtual Pointing Device None Battery Lithium-Polymer Providing up to 9 Hours per Charge (29.4 Wh) Dimensions (W x H x D) 7.0 x 9.7 x 0.2" / 178.5 x 247.6 x 5.9 mm Weight 1.03 lb / .47 kg